International Partnering – IFAT 2020
Inspiring and targeted 1:1 meetings promise knowledge gain and new business contacts
The International Partnering IFAT 2020 brings together companies and research organisation from across Europe and worldwide. This is a unique opportunity, organised in the framework of the Enterprise Europe Network, to generate new contacts for business, technical co-ooperation and R&D.
The model is time- and costefficient and results in business! Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
Additional sessions with information on funding oppertunities and further topics will be offered.
At the International Partnering Event IFAT 2020 there will be two pricing models
- regular participation fee is 110,-€ (excl. tax) / participant
- reduced price of 50,-€ (excl. tax) / participant (detailed conditions can be found here)
- Water and Wastewater
- Waste and Recycling
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Efficiency
- Circular Economy
Participation – Why?
- As purchaser - find qualified European suppliers
- As market/sales manager - find new European customers
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology / innovative solutions
- As research organisation - find partners for European R&D projects
- Showcase your most favorable projects, products or know-how
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled face-to-face meetings
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get latest information on industrial related research results
- Easy access to enterprises and scientists in the thematic focus
Bildnachweis: iStock©BrianAJackson, shutterstock©lAbril Scibona, ©Sonpichit Salangsing, iStock©lukbar (Montage)